Shoreline Engineer is a unique steel catamaran work vessel designed and built to operate in the arduous environment of the Marine construction industry for:
• Diving support and civil engineering
• Towing, salvage and moorings
• Hydrographic surveying and marine drilling
• Personnel transfers
• Support of film crews
The catamaran configuration gives uncluttered working deck areas, improved stability and precise manoeuvrability via its powerful twin 375hp John Deere engines.
• Length o/a 18.29 Meters
• Beam 8.53 Meters
• Draught 2.2 Meters
• Cruising speed 8 Knots
• Engines Twin 375hp John Deere
• Bollard pull 6 Tons
• Generator 22kva (450v & 240v & 110v & 24v & 12v)
• Deck cargo 12 tonnes
• Hydraulic 4-point mooring system.
• 7 tonne hydraulic winch on aft deck.
• Bonfiglioli 22ton meter marine crane S.W.L 1900kg @ 10Meters
• Comprehensive workshop and bosons store.
• Welding + cutting rigs and water jet.
• Two x 8-man life rafts, full safety equipment, inflatable tender and outboard motor.
• Salvage and fire fighting pumps.
Six seat fully insulated deck saloon and galley with fridge, gas cooker, electric kettle and microwave. A full width bridge with large worktops for computers and survey equipment etc. Insulated accommodation for four in two cabins with a separate shower and W.C.
• Raymarine autopilot.
• Automatic Identification System (AIS)
• Raymarine C130 integrated chart plotter, radar, depth sounder.
• Wind speed and log
• Icom (DSC) VHF
• Handheld VHF
• Official No: 343473
• Workboat Code of Practice Category 2 (60 miles from safe haven)
• Licensed to carry 12 passengers and 12T deck cargo.
Copyright © 2017 Quest Marine Services Ltd